The Most Important Year of Our Life
2 Corinthians 5:17
1. To increase our average monthly giving to exceed our projected monthly needs by 5%
2. To continue to upgrade our present facilities to enhance the ministries of the church and prepare for our 200th-anniversary celebration.
3. To pursue the calling of a new Children’s minister
4. To rebuild our ministry to Young Adults
(Formally called ‘College & Career’)
5. To increase our Sunday School participation by 25%
6. To build strong faith-driven families capable of handling the spiritual challenges of our present culture
7. To continue to Pray & Prepare for an extraordinary movement of God among us.
We cannot be what God made us to be, we cannot do what God created us to do, and we cannot fulfill the purposes God has for us without each other. We are in this together.