Our members have pursued a wide variety of ministries using their unique gifts. Explore them below, and get involved!
- Good News Club. Geared toward Children at Ellen Woodside Elementary on Tuesdays from 2-4pm during the school year. Contact: Lauren Sutherland
- Christian Release Learning Center. Woodmont Middle meets on Mondays at Flat Rock Baptist Church. Ralph Chandler Middle meets at Pisgah Methodist Church on Tuesdays. Woodmont High meets Monday-Friday at Sandy Springs Baptist Church. Go to www.clcofgreenville.org for more info.
- Awana Clubs. Meets on Wednesdays from September-May from 6:30-8:00pm
- Upward Soccer,Basketball, Flag Football. Contact: Sam Couch
- Celebrate Recovery. Deep healing program for our church members and community.
- Nehemiah’s Wall. A ministry to the elderly, disabled, and those in need. It involves building handicap ramps and small miscellaneous construction projects.
Contacts: Guyton Thompson 864.243.3571
- Meals on Wheels. We deliver on Monday, Wednesday, or when requested by Meals on Wheels.
- Celebrate Recovery Inside. The Men of WBC meets at Perry Prison every Tuesday evening to minister to prisoners.
- Downtown Homeless. Once every 3 months, WBC provides a meal and ministers to the homeless in Greenville.
- Hispanic Ministry. Worship and study en Espanol. Contact: Bobby Ramsey, Teacher, Upward Bound Sunday Class
- Grief Share. A friendly, caring group of people who will walk alongside you through one of Life’s most difficult experiences. You don’t have to go through grief alone.
- MPT. This ministry is for those who desire to go with others and pray over people in their homes, the hospital, or other places of residence when requested by those in need. Contact: Stan Candler